Experience the best New Hampshire has to offer during this weekend-long touring and shopping event.
NH Open Doors is always fun! My friends and I plan our route ahead of time and spend the day shopping, eating, and touring our beautiful state.
– Elaine S.
During this statewide tour, artists, craftsmen, and businesses owners are opening their doors with special activities and promotions.
- Shop (tax-free) for locally-made art, food, and other products
- Get an inside look at artists and craftsmen working in their studios
- Taste locally-sourced products from food purveyors
- Connect and engage with NH’s cultural heritage
- Take the road less traveled and visit our main streets, big and small
- Spend the night in a cozy accommodation overlooking NH views
Get Social and Win
The more locations you visit, the greater your chances are to win a League of NH Craftsmen Fine Craft Gallery gift certificate. Click to learn more about how you can enter this contest – on social media or through a printed passport.
Plan Your Tour
Not sure where to start? Check out our Google Map of this year’s participants to plan your tour ahead of time or use this map on the road to navigate to the locations you wish to visit during NH Open Doors.
Don’t have time to plan your own tour or aren’t sure where to go? Check out our suggested itineraries to get a list of a variety of fun locations. These itineraries are an easy way to get a sample of what NHOD has to offer!