Experience the best New Hampshire has to offer during this weekend-long touring and shopping event.
Thank you for joining us for our 2018 event. Our Fall 2018 participant listing is still available for your reference.
We hope you will join us in 2019 for the November 2&3 NH Open Doors event.
“NH Open Doors is always so fun! I love getting to see all the local artists and their studios, shopping for beautiful art and other local products, and traveling around the state with my friends and family.” – Jennifer T.
During this statewide tour, artists, craftsmen, and businesses owners are opening their doors with special activities and promotions.
- Shop (tax-free) for locally-made art, food, and other products
- Get an inside look at artists and craftsmen working in their studios
- Taste locally-sourced products from food purveyors
- Connect and engage with NH’s cultural heritage
- Take the road less traveled and visit our main streets, big and small
- Spend the night in a cozy accommodation overlooking NH views
Enter our Passport Contest for a chance to win great prizes from the League of NH Craftsmen, including tickets to the 2019 Annual Craftsmen’s Fair! Click to learn more about the contest and to download your passport.
Deadline for the 2018 Contest is November 26th.
Plan Your Tour
Check out our Google Map of the Fall 2018 participants to plan a visit. Though NH Open Doors is done for 2018, we encourage you to patronize these businesses through the year.
Check out our suggested itineraries to get a list of a variety of fun locations that could be visited. These itineraries are an easy way to get a sample of what NHOD has to offer! (As the NH Open Doors weekend for 2018 has passed, we recommend reaching out to businesses in advance of your visit to check on open hours.)